You have come to the right SPOT if you are looking for a personal and efficient relocation company
A SPOT-on company that is able to assist you at all stages of your move to the Netherlands
You are on the right SPOT, if you found SPOT Relocations to assist with settling
into the Netherlands
You are on the right SPOT when looking for a new home in the Netherlands
What we do
You have come to the right SPOT if you are looking for a personal and efficient relocation company. Whether you are a highly skilled migrant or an EU citizen, relocating with or without your family SPOT Relocations can make your relocation a positive experience.
Moving to a new country can be very stressful and is time consuming for companies as well as for employees. We will assist you with anything you need to make your move as smooth as possible.
When moving to or leaving the Netherlands, SPOT Relocations understands that besides needing the assistance with the immigration process, any number of other aspects of your move will also need assistance. SPOT Relocations will also smooth your path when dealing with your new administration or when leaving the Netherlands.
- A SPOT-on company that is able to assist you at all stages of your move to the Netherlands, starting before you leave....
- You are on the right SPOT, if you found SPOT Relocations to assist with settling into the Netherlands....
- Do you have an apartment on a great SPOT? We can rent it out for you! We will take care of the following.....
Henriette van Ittersum
- has been in the relocation business since 2007. She understands perfectly the needs of people who are moving across borders, as she has had the experience of living abroad herself. She enjoys assisting her clients in making an easy start in the Netherlands, and enjoys the challenge of making any move as smooth as possible. Henriette has a large network and is very service oriented.
- has been gaining international experience, with parents working in various parts of the world she grew up as an expat child. She therefore knows exactly what the needs of a family moving across the world are. Having lived in Amsterdam she knows her way around the city and has had the opportunity to build a solid network. Her flexible approach and her enthusiastic way of working have proved.
Renske van de Wal
- has been working as an expat herself. From this and other international experiences, she knows how valuable relocation help is; she is aware of the issues and struggles that you come across with when settling into a new country. With her background in psychology she has a very empathetic way of giving service and she can adapt quickly to different people’s needs, values and backgrounds. Renske is eager to make your relocation a valuable experience!
- has been gaining international experience during her multiple studies abroad. Having lived in Amsterdam and Amstelveen for many years she knows her way around town perfectly well and has gained a large network. Andrea is determined to make your relocation as comfortable as possible. Because of her legal background in Dutch and European labor law, she is perfectly able to assist you with all issues that come with it.
“SPOT Relocations took care of all the paper arrangements”
"A few months ago my girlfriend and I relocated to the Netherlands. The company we were both working for in Singapore had a job opportunity for us in Amsterdam. With the decision made to come to Amsterdam everything went very quickly. SPOT Relocations took care of all the paper arrangements for getting a MVV Visa/Work Permit and Residence Permit. Also they helped us with the shipping of our personal belongings from Singapore to Amsterdam. Practically, they took care of everything so we could move to The Netherlands without worries about anything. Our experience in The Netherlands has been great; we are very grateful to SPOT Relocations for their personal support."
Tom Ormes and Sharon Sarinas Iris Amsterdam b.v.
“The SPOT Relocations Team were always professional and helpful”
"We found SPOT Relocations a great help in our move to Amstelveen and can highly recommend the Team. SPOT Relocations paid attention to details to ensure that all aspects of the move were covered and we had all the information needed to settle in our new neighbourhood. Their individual approach, tailored to our specific requirement was ideal to support our move. SPOT Relocations continued to follow up on outstanding aspects of our new accommodation, until all issues had been closed. The SPOT Relocations Team were always professional and helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Thanks again for all your valued assistance."
WARREN AND PATRICIA THORSEN CITIBANK EUROPE PLC. NETHERLANDS BRANCH
“you helped to make it stress free”
"Thank you! My family and I relocated from Slovakia to Holland this April and you helped to make it stress free. Integrating into the Dutch systems is not the easiest but from registering with the Dutch municipals to sourcing child care and child benefits; you were there to take the pain out of it. Your 121 approach and keeping us informed on each step of the journey made it easier for us to settle and enjoy the first few weeks as a family. We wish you every success for the future and we, no doubt, will seek your services again in the future during our stay in Holland."
PHILIP MCGUIRE DELL B.V.
“Thanks to Henriette, I enjoy the financial benefits of 30% tax ruling on a monthly basis”
"2 Years ago I moved to the Netherlands to study my MBA (master of business administration). After graduation I joined a Dutch consulting firm. I was told by everyone that I would not be eligible for 30% tax ruling purely because I have studied in the Netherlands. It was very unpleasant for me since I already had 10 years of management consulting experience and the job was not offered to me merely because of my studies in the Netherlands. I was lucky enough to get to know Henriette and share my problem with her. She did approach my case in a very professional and rapid manner. She managed to achieve the approval of my case from the Dutch tax authorities (belastingdienst) within a month. Thanks to Henriette, I enjoy the financial benefits of 30% tax ruling on a monthly basis."
HOSSEIN ARAGHI HOUSE OF PERFORMANCE
Expat Tax Expertwww.schoemanvansteijn.nl
ABN AMRO Bankwww.abnamro.nl
Dutch Tax Administrationwww.belastingdienst.nl
Ministry of Foreign Affairswww.rijksoverheid.nl
Online Dutch news for Expatswww.dutchnews.nl
Executive search, recruitmentwww.bluelynx.com
SPOT Relocations Claude Debussylaan 15 1082 MC Amsterdam The Netherlands